Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I will try

WLLLLLLLL.Here i am in the school's comp labb.And everybody's being ppiiiiiigggggs.EHHH I don't care. Comelater must draw pig on hand.Deal.I got markers. Red,blue,yellow,green,orange,peach,black,brown.All also got!Haha.Brought markers to do lorna b'day card.lol.Mann.Onnly got 4 freaking people here.But,hahaha. The music's playing loud on the speaker.Oky, know what.I cannot find the speaker.And the thing is,i don't know how to lower the volume.thats why very loud-.-
-------------------------------
lol. Zz. As i'm typing, i'm getting sleepier again. Man. And the two people incharge also not here.__. YANZHOU. You should'nt have told me about the school comp lab. (heh) Tmd. Bored shyt. Today, is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORNA ASTRONOMO CARAS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
GROW OLDER ALREAADY.
LORNA JIE JIE. HAHAHAHHA.
HOW ABOUT AUNTIE LORNA FOR A CHANGE?
NAAAAAAH :D
Yesterday at 12am+++. Went into the room, jumped on her and screamed
'' HAAPPPY BIRTHDAY' Then someone go'' i waaaant to sleeeeppppp'and cover the blanket over her._. Zz. So much for being the first to wish her.lol.I somemore so happy,go out and ''HAHAHA.KELVIN TAN.I FIRST TO WISH LORNA LEEH.'Then mummy came out to nag.

------------------------------------
Oky,another guy came into the lab again.Man.How i long to hear a high pitch voice.lol.
Man.What am i doing here._.OH YA.I AM HERE TO HELP BOTH OF YOU LEEEEHH.
WL.I COULD HAVE BEEN SLEEPING STILL._.AW MAN.Hehe.EHHH.so please come soooon./:Thanks lord for the computer. for the internet. for the music.hehe.


* guys infront just turned on their music. wl. fight with me!
COMPUTER VS PHONEE LEEH. hahaha.
Self-start battle.

I can write a thousands songs to comprehend--I can make you stay. but, Man,song went to fast.
I can't catch up to type out the lyrics.Hehe.



This register38 light-producing white box is boring-ing me.

---------------------------------------



*Another guy came in. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
OIOIOIOI. And ''zhen de zhen de zhu'' just smsed me''Lunch how?'' lol. EHHHHHH.-.-
And the ''bigger pig'' just smsed me ''omg... I am the real pig'' Lol.
BOTH OF YOU JUST MAKE ME SMILE TO MYSELF ON THE SPOT.
Baby we are invincible.
This-kneeland. is gone. Changed. To... I havent think yet. Don't even want to go there.
If i can take this words and fill it up with air.
I fly you to the moon so we can disappear.
I'm trusting you and i'm taking the long way home.
I know theres something strong. And baby we are invincible---

No comments: