Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today










Huiting and I at sg flyer. Jacq and I . My wallpaper.










In the cinema. At b.k,ecp longlongtimeagowith xin.
Played alot of games, won Rats But i won
A bigbig teddy bear!(: hehe. Alghter abt
20bucks spent. but, nice tim

Sososomanypikcures.
.
Where do i start.
Watched KunFu panda ytrday.
Funnnyy. hhee, Heard many kids laughing they were like ' hehehe!'
Make me even more want to 'Hahaae'.
Xiao dao.. hen shuang.
Watched withjacqbro,qixiang,jon.!(:


On the way home, we were talking about our horoscope, I am a lamb! I think.. hee. Then qixiang and jacq expressions were classic. HAHHAA. AND THIS YEAR CRISTMAS, I PINKYFINGERSWEAR THAT IT IS GOING TO BE FUN SHYT. whoa. Heh.

Haha. Theres No Special Ingredient.
--Fkplayrs.


Don't really know what to say. Shall just keep my mouth shut, YAA.
.
..
....
......
Renee,Haha. .
Forgotten atcually.
But, Luckillly.Got you to remember Leeh.! (:


Makka trend for you to rmbr evry c-h-rished 15th. Great.
Happy gas/les Partner Day .^^


Slept at 4am. and Kraven. Did you sleep! Hahaha. Imagine you at wildwild wet really fall down the slide, i laugh. Track at 8 was tiring but fun i gueess. 3hrs+ of sleep sucks. The sun sucks too.
Darn Hottttt. Then went to valerie's house. Played neopets. Haha. Eat instant noodles.. withegg!
lol,valerie. Ainiorh HAHAHA. Then you go '' i know''.-.- Then bang back to zero. lol. Back home slept whole day. Roar. Homework. !



Hello. [s]bye[/s]



-----Then i see you standing there,wanting more from me.And all i could do is try.
xoxo.



I can't decipher reflections from reality.

No comments: