Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lord, i told you to help me not run away.















Ah. Sean Farris. lol, Valerie you have your Tom Kultz and all.
Besides Mike He, Finally. Sean Farris. Haha.




Do you ever feel like cursing hard when you see the digits rising and rising when you are seating in the cab during a big trffic jam and mother long red light.

I do.

Roar. Forget about the bucks. Its the fact that.. i tried shit to rush to the airport after church to meet at Changi Airport. Xiang Jie went New Zealand to studie._. Roar. And i didnt turn up at the last gathering as well. All i got to do was : race like some olympic around the Marde Big Changi Airport with three terminals-.- All i got to do was : run around with my loud 'clucking- slippers and getting stares because the airport is damn quiet. And all i got to do was: to talk to xiang jie on the phone. I mumbled ''pray everyday! And god bless.. and.....'' But i guess,. She didnt hear. Its not important what i say, but.. whats important is. I really wanted to see her. ''One last time''. Nice workout in Changi. Ran arond terminal two and overshot at terminal three. Darn.

Thanks Zhenyan, Alot. You answered what i asked for. This is the second time i see Zigen cry. And.. i really don't knw what to say. Lord, you replied me.
I wanted in my heart to hug Zhenyan and she came to do it straight away .( Man. I jjust just just received Zhenyan,*grins Msg! Coincidence or what! ) .
Eh.. aw. Roar. Then, i asked lord to show me l.ov.e. And straight away, the three of them as if of divine call , prayed for me. ! We were supposed to pray for one another. They were praying out loud in tongue.But, i mumbled. Then, suddenly they came closer to me. and prayed for me.me.
Their words.. They. They trust me! They believe in me. They prayed for me. Thanks,''sister! (:
My future, dreams and hopes are in your hands.
I believe in you cause you believe in me.
Mould my future. i am yours.


Never thought i post like this.
Change me ya baby.


Decided to go century square after an hour. Then, watched "Never back down.' Shrieked and screamed alot. heh. Love it . Esp Sean Farris. Immediately tried to rmbr his name once the credits came out.! Great show. Really. I wanna go kickboxing soon! real soon. Wished they didnt slang too much though. And the rest keep asking me why i laugh! I don't knowwwwwwwww. lol.
Show me what this life is about.
This is a call.
Who said she wanted to do her homwork today.
You only did one maths question during the advertisement of dou niu yao bu yao today Kristal.


back at 12.
Bed at 2.
Shag.

No comments: