Monday, June 09, 2008

Its easy.






Anyone who says sunshine brings hapiness
has never danced in the rain
-Joyce Perz.




-------------------------------------------------
I'll make this work. Dreams will always be dreams unless you put them into action. Got this from shawn tan diary in primary school. haha.I'm Done with everything..esp. tryingJust to realised. why care so much. ?
It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. Always look at what you have left, not what you have lost.Oky, if you are cheying me or what now.-.- I just realised it now,. so what. its better than nothing!(:


If you love someone let it go,and if it comes back then thats how you know.
Ahhhh was pondering on this phrase today and it's so true.
Suddenly. Even what jiepin told me comes to mind:Its not your job to save the world and be superwoman,
I cannot remember the last part. But ya. I don't care about the past nor future.
I care. about the present.! (:


Above was Just a sudden thought.


So many things lately. I don't know where to start.
Right now, I'm asking myself : What am i willing to become?
Man. Before anything, i want to say :
Thanks Zigen. hehe. I'm not used to hear you being called Daniel, chicken!/: But, yeaah. talk about transformation. hahaha. And thanks for scaring me at the lift early in the morning and leaving me to scream . Hehe. Atcually, no. for picking me up! . Don't know how long never see each other already leeeh. Eeyer. But wl. You still have a foul mouth. Hahhaa. You great chicken. ! W/o a need to try being nice. Cause you are a natural. Like man, constant. Can weee go playground agaaainnnn._. Imagine you now, running. HAHA. train body onlly-.- biiiig deal. lol. Taller one head,skin nice shyt,,oldereeeer.,.Oh sheesh. Lol. EHHHH,nice shirt * looks at demi too. hhaha.

I'm not blinded anymore.Now i see things clearly, like.. pictures frozen in time are becoming clearer?Hehe. I love nick lachey and his lyrics. Anyway,yeah I don't know if its a good thing or bad. But, Yupp.Talk about crystal clear.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Went to church ytrday.(by god's will---insight) hehe And. Man. What the preacher said, really hit me bulleyes.I mean.. Lyk... really.really. Abandon my heart, lift my hands up.
The whole church, youths were crying. I heard loud,uncontrollable cries and kneeeling on the floor burrying heads with our hands. was a sight. So surreal. My tears they just kept rushing, my eyes were burning. But hell no. Not some moaning session. It was... something,so much more. Aftr that, went to eat with a new group of people.! (:Hehe. Friendly. ! Sooo, yeeah. Quite enjoyable. And funny. But the thing is, everybody asked me to guess their age-.- Lol. 17.18,21+? Big people. !

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And Xinxin! hahaha.You came back. People counted down leeeh. hahaha.And kungfu panda,go create yourself in bangalore.The plane will have 4 wings. !Cause you are in it. yeeah.And,pengda. Talk about standing tall. HAHA. ''Wheres the kristal i used to know! '' really struck me hard, Soon. Soooooooooooooooon. Bet cha. Thanks.. ! And Stella stanely pauline! Lol,. Zz, The turtle plant. Atcually,almost. cha dian. I want to give other people already>/: Huixun, Novia. Still rmbred we said we see whose plant grow longer leeeh! :D Hhe. I havent' started planting my snowman. lol.

Today, After library, went aerobics room at valerie's&valenciea's! lol-.- Anywaaay,.Had fun! lol. EHHHH. Amanda.): you suddenly disappeared .


Thanks to the many for making me laugh so much infront of the screeen. HAHAHA. Even now, i am laughing away while typing . Hilarious. Kept having flasback. Haha.

只要笑一笑没什么大不了!:D

No comments: