Sunday, June 22, 2008

Somewhere over the rainbow

Hey all. Life has been great. Its been passing me through.
And i will try not to backspace what i am typing here.
I don't want to have second thoughts. hhhhaah.



I really feel like going for the missionary trip, and i really don'd mind saving hundreds to go. :D

Irritating, i feel bored of my blogskin already. Don;t know last time who say will not change the blogskin anymore because she wants to assure herself spending a whole day looking at codes is not a waste of time.

+++++++++++++++++++

This holiday is like action-packed.So, i really enjoyed myself i guess.
They say happy times past by very quickly, holidays are over in a matter of time so.. i guess i'd been happy.? Ah, shit. I am not making sense.

+++++++++++++++++++

And, i want to reply tags. But everytime i see the many accumulated, i.. ya la! Don't feel like already. Btwaaaaay, the song is forever-fireflight. And i will reply tags. Soon, Patience.

So many things left undonee leeh.
ah, shutup.

No comments: