Monday, June 02, 2008

Livin' in a world with no air


You don't try to change me.
Love me for me.


The charm of life is in fully preserving that childish asepct.For only in that way we will face setbacks more easily, and more optismitically.When i look in the mirror,I see a person who looks to the older, to give me adivce.Who's afraid of making decision,for fear that i might fall.I cannot bear to lose anything.The mirror also reaveals a child.I am a child,I want to be a child forever. ! ^^I never want my eyes to stop shining.I always want to have a smile for life.
I will never . Ever. Let the child in me Die.

I suddenly know..where i want to head to. My goal. ''And she scores!'' whoo. Hee.

I'm not giving in easily.
Once in a lifetime,
that means theres no second chance.
Get it? (:

No comments: